- We will collect the personal information of customers only to the extent necessary for our business in a lawful and fair manner. Furthermore, we will notify customers of, or announce, the purpose of use of their personal information, and use their personal information only for those purposes, unless required to do so under laws or ordinances.
- We will not provide the personal data of customers to any third parties without the consent of the customer, unless it is required under laws or ordinances.
- We may share the personal data of customers within the SJNK Group mainly for the purpose of the Group’s management and to inform customers about and provide them with products and services.
- We will take proper information security measures while striving to prevent leaks, loss or damage of the personal data of customers. We will also ensure the necessary and appropriate oversight of the contractors to whom we may entrust the personal data of customers.
- We will rigorously train and instruct employees in order to ensure the proper handling of the personal data of customers. We will also continuously review our management systems for protecting personal information and strive to improve those systems.
- We will immediately respond to any complaints or consultations regarding the handling of personal information. We will also respond properly to requests from customers for disclosure or revision, etc. of the personal data we retain based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- *For details on the purpose of use of personal information and other matters, please refer to the section on “Handling of Personal Information.”
- *For information on disclosure and other procedures, please refer to the section on “Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, etc.”